Hope You Brought Boos Doormat, Halloween Welcome Mat, Ghost Doormat, Funny Doormat, Indoor Outdoor Rug, Home Doormat, Housewarming Gift. The Halloween Doormat is an awesome way to show you’re celebrating the holiday. You’ll also find that it’s a great gift idea for all of your friends and family.
Hope You Brought Boos Doormat, Halloween Welcome Mat, Ghost Doormat, Funny Doormat, Indoor Outdoor Rug, Home Doormat, Housewarming Gift
A meaningful gift for your friends, family members, wife/husband, bridesmaid/groomsmen, coworkers on birthday, Mother’s day, Father’s Day, wedding, anniversary, Christmas, engagement, Thanksgiving day, Valentine’s day. Halloween. A wonderful way to honor the memory of a special person or milestone.
- Best Material: Each doormat is made from luxurious plush velour and features a premium heat dye sublimation print for long-lasting color vibrancy. The underside is constructed from high-quality epoxy for a non-slip grip and extra durability. Stain-resistant material makes cleaning a breeze – use a damp cloth with mild soapy water to clean (avoid bleach) and let air dry.
- Home decor: The low-profile pile height of 0.5 cm makes this mat look great in any room and perfect for placing under furniture.
- Ideal Mat Use: Indoor, outdoor, kitchen, side, front door, entryway, hall, patio, garage, laundry, bathroom, or any location that sees a good amount of foot traffic. Perfect for keeping your floors clean as the ribbed material helps scrape dirt and debris from shoes.
- Durable, Safe & Easy Maintenance: Cleaning and maintaining your indoor outdoor mat has never been so easy. Shake the mat, sweep the mat, or hose off and dry the entryway mat – it’s that simple.
- A gift of love: A perfect idea if you are finding a birthday gift, a housewarming gift, a festival gift, a Mother’s Day/ Father’s Day/ Christmas gift for your family or friends.
- Usage: Rugs arrive vacuumed sealed for protection during the shipping process – once opened rugs may take up to 24 hours to lay flat. We recommend a light vacuuming of the rug to assist in the settling process.