There s Some Hos in This House Doormat, Christmas Welcome mat. The Christmas Welcome Mat is an awesome way to show you’re celebrating the holiday. You’ll also find that it’s a great gift idea for all of your friends and family.
There s Some Hos in This House Doormat, Christmas Welcome mat
A meaningful gift for your friends, family members, wife/husband, bridesmaid/groomsmen, coworkers on birthday, Mother’s day, Father’s Day, wedding, anniversary, Christmas, engagement, Thanksgiving day, Valentine’s day. Halloween. A wonderful way to honor the memory of a special person or milestone.
- Best Material: Each doormat is made from luxurious plush velour and features a premium heat dye sublimation print for long-lasting color vibrancy. The underside is constructed from high-quality epoxy for a non-slip grip and extra durability. Stain-resistant material makes cleaning a breeze – use a damp cloth with mild soapy water to clean (avoid bleach) and let air dry.
- Home decor: The low-profile pile height of 0.5 cm makes this mat look great in any room and perfect for placing under furniture.
- Ideal Mat Use: Indoor, outdoor, kitchen, side, front door, entryway, hall, patio, garage, laundry, bathroom, or any location that sees a good amount of foot traffic. Perfect for keeping your floors clean as the ribbed material helps scrape dirt and debris from shoes.
- Durable, Safe & Easy Maintenance: Cleaning and maintaining your indoor outdoor mat has never been so easy. Shake the mat, sweep the mat, or hose off and dry the entryway mat – it’s that simple.
- A gift of love: A perfect idea if you are finding a birthday gift, a housewarming gift, a festival gift, a Mother’s Day/ Father’s Day/ Christmas gift for your family or friends.
- Usage: Rugs arrive vacuumed sealed for protection during the shipping process – once opened rugs may take up to 24 hours to lay flat. We recommend a light vacuuming of the rug to assist in the settling process.